- 12 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 12 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Sonal Chauhan's Instagram feed is highlighted by inspiring fashion photoshoots and be it traditional or western, she can flaunt any given outfit. Recently, she left us speechless with her traditional outfit that we thought was ideal for any festive and light wedding-related occasions. The supermodel was styled by Savleen Lamba, we have decoded this outfit and look of hers for some ethnic wear goals.
So, Sonal wore an outfit that came from the label, Drzya by Ridhiiee Suuri. She sported a gathered anarkali set that featured flared palazzo and dupatta. Her attire was red-hued and priced at Rs. 15,000. Crafted from Chanderi fabric and elaborated by mirror-work, golden gota and lace finishing, and embroidered details, this outfit of hers is worth the investment. Sonal Chauhan teamed her ensemble with Daisy juttis from Label Raya. The juttis went well with her attire and Sonal looked impressive.
However, it was not just her outfit, which made her look stunning, it was also her jewellery and makeup that helped her achieve one of the most jaw-dropping-inspiring looks. Her heavy gold and gemstone earrings made for an exquisite pair and came from the brand, Beads N Jewels. The makeup was highlighted by wine lip shade, contoured gulaab tint cheekbones with bronzer effect, and subtle kohl with nude-toned eye shadow. The middle-parted jasmine flowers-adorned hairdo completed her look. Sonal Chauhan looked gorgeous as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Bharat Rawail, Ameeshi Shah