- 7 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 7 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 8 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 9 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Currently, Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinhais on a slaying spree as she is all out there promoting her upcoming film Dabangg 3 in the most fashionable way. The actress has highly impressed us by putting her best fashion foot forward for each promotional round. Recently, the actress donned two pink ethnic numbers - one was an appliqué tulle lehenga and the other one was a chikankari kurta with skirt. She was styled by well-known celebrity stylist, Mohit Rai. So, let us take a close look at her both ethereal ensembles and decode her outfits.
Sonakshi Sinha In A Blush-Pink Tulle Lehenga
Sonakshi Sinha looked extremely stunning in a blush-pink chrome appliqué tulle lehenga, which was designed by Falguni Shane Peacock. Her lehenga was beautifully embroidered and featured sheer fabric. She teamed it with a plunging neckline matching blouse. The actress draped the matching net fabric dupatta in a cape style and gave us a major fashion goal.
Sonakshi accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned ethnic earrings and rings from Diamantina Fine Jewels. She left her mid-parted sleek tresses loose. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, pink glittering eye shadow, soft blush, and pink matte lip shade elevated her look.
Sonakshi Sinha In A Light-Pink Chikankari Kurta Set
Sonakshi Sinhaopted for a cut-sleeved full-length pretty light-pink chikankari kurta, which was accentuated by muqaish work and tassel detailing on the hemline. She paired it with a matching tabby silk crushed skirt that was enhanced by embellished border. The actress draped a beautiful matching dupatta with her outfit. Her dupatta was exaggerated by hand-woven lampi edges. Sonakshi's ensemble came from label Itrh and she completed her look with fairy dust juttis by Shilpsutra.
The diva upped her ethnic look with a pair of metallic jhumkis, bangle, and rings from Lara Morakhia. Sonakshi Sinha let loose her side-parted sleek tresses and wrapped up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, a tiny silver bindi, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and light pink lip shade.
We loved Sonakshi Sinha's pink ethnic outfits. What do you think about her outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sonakshi Sinha