- 18 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 27 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 33 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 51 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Sports 'House of Kobe': Basketball-mad Philippines mourns NBA legend
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Both Sonakshi Sinha and Pooja Hegde were spotted in the city recently. They both flaunted yellow outfits and highly impressed us with their stylish looks. While Sonakshi went for a lighter hue, Pooja opted for a more vibrant number. They both gave us festive-perfect outfits. Let's take a look at their fashion game.
Sonakshi Sinha's Light Yellow Anarkali
Sonkashi Sinha looked amazing in her light yellow anarkali, which was so gorgeous and ideal for festive and wedding occasions. Her anarkali suit featured a structured bodice and tailored full sleeves. The attire was accentuated by intricate white patterns, which accentuated her look. She draped a gorgeous yellow dupatta that went well with her suit. The Dabangg 3 actress teamed her attire with white juttis. She spruced up her look with delicate rings and sleek danglers. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle eye makeup. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Pooja Hegde's Bright Yellow Fusion Outfit
Housefull 4 actress, Pooja Hegde wore a fusion yellow outfit. It was a breezy ensemble and pretty laidback, perfect for Sunday outings. It was a two-piece set that was enhanced by asymmetrical bodice. It was a full-sleeved number that was adorned with white floral embroidery. She paired her attire with complementing juttis. Pooja upped her look with stunning earrings and the makeup was beautifully done with matte lip shade. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose yellow outfit you loved more? Let us know that in the comment section.