- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 20 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Soha Ali Khan and Swara Bhasker turned showstoppers at The Wedding Junction Show. Both gave us bridal wear goals and looked resplendent at the event. However, while Soha sported a pastel-hued number, Swara went for a darker shade. The common part was that their traditional outfits featured a contemporary touch and were designed to suit the needs of modern women.
Coming to Soha first, she walked down the ramp for the label Bindani by Jigar & Nikita. The designers presented their Autumn/Winter 2018 collection. The collection was titled, 'The Celestial Glow' and their collection was about giving a fresh perspective to the traditional wears. However, Soha's outfit also represented the past heritage of the country.
Her attire consisted of a half-sleeved blouse, which she teamed with a voluminous skirt. It was a pastel-hued number, which came alive with intricate embellishments and subtle yet vibrant prints. Her attire was very chic and came with a complementing lightweight net drape. The red dupatta, which was pinned to her impeccable bun, also accentuated her look. It colour-blocked her pastel attire. Soha's jewellery consisted of a light bangle, an elaborate neckpiece, and matching earrings. Her makeup was notched up by pink touches. In just this week, Soha gave us two stunning bridal fashion goals.
Swara's look, on the other hand, was more maximalist. She sashayed down the ramp for Richa Malkani. The actress donned a royal blue-hued lehenga that was accentuated by intricate floral patterns, dipped in a golden hue. The lehenga was also detailed with vibrantly done design towards the border. Swara paired her outfit with a dreamy green-hued dupatta, which contrasted her outfit.
She spruced up her look with a heavy choker and complementing earrings. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted bun rounded off her look.
So, whose attire would you select for your wedding function?