- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
So, you don't know how to drape saris like your mothers and grandmothers? And yet you want to wear a sari? If you are nodding your head then you should take inspiration from Soha Ali Khan, who recently wore a sari-inspired outfit to the airport. Her outfit seemed fuss-free, experimental, and sans the complicated drapes.
It was a fusion sari attire that featured the pallu of the sari and smarty pants. The pants were flared and the pallu was crisp and she draped it ever so casually. Soha's sari outfit was dipped in greyish-blue colour and was accentuated by indigo-hued floral patterns. She teamed her sari with a classic white shirt, which was structural, collared, and half-sleeved.
Soha paired her outfit with blue-hued block heels, which went well with her ensemble. She accessorised her look with hoop earrings and dark shades. Her makeup was marked by a light pink lip shade and the side-parted wavy tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Soha Ali Khan's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.