- 1 hr ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 4 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Finance SBI Customers Can Make Payment Even Without Carrying Cash: This Is How
- News 10% quota to West UP candidates: Minister warns Jamia, JNU protesters
- Technology More Than 250 Million Users Exposed To Data Breach On Microsoft Servers
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trial Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Actress Sobhita Dhulipala earned popularity with her brilliant performance in the Amazon Prime's web series, Made In Heaven. Ever since, Sobhita has been one of the favourite actress's for the photoshoots and ramp shows. Speaking about her showstopper moment, the actress walked the ramp at the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20 for designer Bhumika Sharma and stunned everyone with her gorgeous attire. The designer presented her Nejma collection and Sobhita Dhulipala was dressed in a beautiful belted sari from the collection. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Sobhita Dhulipalaset the temperature soaring in a stunning rouge pink colour sari, which was accentuated by white bold block prints. Her beautiful sari was enhanced by layered hem. She draped the pallu of her sari with wide pleats. The silver statement belt added structure to her attire and looked fancy. The actress paired her sari with a matching strappy blouse. On the jewellery part, she accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned heavy hoops. Sobhita sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones and jawline. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, nude eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
Sobhita Dhulipalalooked classy and sophisticated in this pretty belted sari and we absolutely loved it, especially the colour. We thought her attire was perfect for cocktail parties.
What do you think about her look? Do let us know in the comment section.