- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 17 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 17 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- Technology Excitel 400Mbps Broadband Plan Sets New Benchmark In India
- Movies Rucha Hasabnis AKA Rashi From Saath Nibhaana Saathiya To Welcome Her Second Child Soon; See Post
- News China's growing technological power dangerous for the world
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Engineering Sector Stock Call For Target Price Of Rs 601, Surged 7.64%% In 1 Week
- Sports India vs Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
Sobhita Dhulipala left us impressed with her performance in the Malayalam crime thriller Kurup with the audiences and critics raving about her portrayal of Sharadha Kurup, the wife of a fugitive.
The actress, who is also known for her unique sense of style recently posted a throwback image of her look from the film's world premiere in Dubai.
Sobhita Dhulipala sported a Sabyasachi saree along with the signature belt and clutch. She paired it with Sabyasachi jewels-including a diamond and ruby pendant and necklace with matching earrings. The monochrome palette was refreshing, as she made the traditional outfit contemporary and edgy with a snatched bun and pulled back hair, nude make-up and bold eyes.
The outfit was a great example of how to dress if you want the accessories to do all the talking.
Sobhita posted, "Tb to Kurup world premiere in Dubai. God knows I love to dress up."
On the film front, Sobhita's exciting lineup of projects includes Ronnie Screwvala's Sitara, Mani Ratnam's magnum opus Ponniyin Selvan (Tamil), Telugu film Major with Adivi Sesh, a Hollywood project Monkey Man directed by and starring Dev Patel and her much-awaited web series Made In Heaven season 2.
- bollywood wardrobeSobhita Dhulipala Makes A Statement In Black Ruched Dress, Shares A Throwback Picture
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: 5 Best Looks Of The Ravishing Beauty
- bollywood wardrobeStunner Alert! Sobhita Dhulipala Looks Spell-binding In Golden Gown (PICS)
- bollywood wardrobePonniyin Selvan Actress Sobhita Dhulipala Personifies Legendary Artist Frida Kahlo In Photoshoot [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeKurup: Sobhita Dhulipala Pays Tribute To The 80s Fashion With Her Costumes In The Movie
- bollywood wardrobeKurup World Premiere: Sobhita Dhulipala Shows How To Look Vintage Glamorous With Her Understated Saree Style
- bollywood wardrobeKurup Promotions: Sobhita Dhulipala Sets Traditional Fashion Goals With Her Exquisite Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeOn Sobhita Dhulipala’s Birthday, Why Her Fashion Is Aspirational And Her 5 Stunning Slay-Worthy Looks
- bollywood wardrobeTriptii Dimri, Huma Qureshi, Sobhita Dhulipala And Alia Bhatt Show Us How Classy A Black Outfit Can Look!
- bollywood wardrobeMajor Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- bollywood wardrobeYou Would Want To Slay It In A Black Suit After Taking A Look At Sobhita Dhulipala’s Latest Look
- bollywood wardrobeYour Thursday Fashion Roundup: Sai Tamhankar’s Saree Pants, Shama Sikander’s Sweatsuit And More