- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Movies Music Director Anu Malik Denies All The Sexual Harassment Allegations Levelled Against Him
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
As there were many stars who slayed it on the ramp, decked up in ravishing ensembles from different designers, there were many who came as guests to support their favourite designers.
At the end of the final day, as we all waited for the extremely talented Manish Malhotra to showcase his latest collection, there were many stars who came as his guests to support and witness the presentation of such amazing creations.
The celebrities who attended as Manish Malhotra's guests were also well dressed and maintained their style statements to the level of perfection.
Sushant Singh Rajput wore a yellow and white tuxedo suit, making the look extremely royal and classy.
Karan Johar in his quirkiest best, dressed up in a blue and white patchy suit. It was really innovative but we leave it to you to decide if it is good enough.
Sonali Bendre wore an off-shoulder top tucked into a black skirt. She completed her look with a metal buckled belt which added some flavours to the look.
Kiara Advani wore a floral printed tube dress which made her look really pretty.
Shriya Saran wore a gorgeous bling dress for the event and carried it really well.
Diana Penty wore a creame coloured shirt which she wore with a bling skirt, looking classier than ever.
Tiger Shroff too made his look pretty good and decent, wearing a black shirt with blue denims.
Neha Dhupia made her appearance at the event wearing a coral shaded outfit which was blingy but she carried it well.
Richa Chadha was seen among the guests of Manish Malhotra and she looked simple in a white georgette sari which had embroidered floral work done on its body.