- 3 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 3 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 4 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Barcelona confirm injured Dembele requires knee surgery
- News Sharad Pawar hosts opposition leaders; NCP says 'not a political or anti-BJP front meeting'
- Movies Sana Sayyad Begins Wedding Festivities With Haldi Ceremony; Bestie Adhvik Mahajan Shares Adorable Pics
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Technology Vi Launches Rs.75 Prepaid Plan For Low-Income Group; Offering Calling And Data Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
TV actress Shweta Tiwari's fashionable looks are loved by everyone in the town. She never fails to impress us with her look, be it on social media or at a grand event. The actress, who has often mesmerised us with her elegant casual looks, left us absolutely stunned with her red-carpet look recently at the Gold Awards 2020. For the glamorous event, Shweta was dressed to impress in a printed pre-draped saree and looked super stylish. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, at the Gold Glam And Style Awards 2020, Shweta Tiwari made heads turn in her golden-hued pre-draped saree, which came from the Label D by Dimple Shroff. Her saree was accentuated by intricate dotted prints and black-hued zig-zag patterns. Styled by Victor Robinson, the perfectly-pleated pallu of her saree featured stylish golden border and she draped it in a classic way. The thigh-high front slit added stylish quotient. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless plunging-neckline black blouse that had golden-hued lead patterns and shimmering border. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with gold-toned chunky earrings and rings that came from the label Aquamarine.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Shweta slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, golden eye shadow, heavy mascara, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva left her side-parted highlighted straight layered tresses loose and looked super stunning.
We really liked this pre-draped printed saree of Shweta Tiwari and she nailed it to perfection. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shweta Tiwari