- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The super stunning Shruti Haasan was the first showstopper on the day four of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. The actress sashayed down the ramp for Saaksha & Kinni's Winter/Festive 2018 collection, 'Raas'. Their collection celebrated the madness born through dancing without reservations. It was a homage to the women reveling in Raas.
Their ensembles focused on asymmetrical western silhouettes, a mix of quirky prints, and incredible twists given to simple attires. Shruti's outfit of the day was also unstructured and quite evidently articulated the freedom of movement. It was a voluminous ensemble that was dipped in earthy tone and featured exaggerated kaftan-styled sleeves.
There was a playful innocence to her attire and it was enhanced by triple layers, which were flared and had metallic accents. Her full-sleeved attire was also teamed with a sleek earthy-hued string, which was tied around the waist of her dress. The hand-woven belt gave her attire a tad bit of structure and helped make the dress slightly figure-hugging.
This dress of Shruti Haasan's was futuristic and was definitely meant for the autumn season. Her footwear was not visible and she kept her look jewellery-free. Shruti kept her sleek long tresses middle-parted and the bold red lip shade completed her look.
Well, we must say Saaksha & Kinni's collection was refreshing and definitely was a tribute to the free-spirited ladies, who love to dance like nobody is watching.