Shruti Haasan recently attended a wedding party and the look she carried mesmerized us.
She was wearing a pastel pink-shaded outfit from Sunaina Khera, which came with an artificial rose embellished dupatta. The dupatta also had red frills at the end of the hemlines.
She kept the wedding ceremony look simple and gorgeous, matching the attire with a pair of dangling frill earrings.
The wedding season is on and who other can be a perfect role model for you than a pretty and stylish celebrity like Shruti?
Did you find Shruti's look to be exotic? Do let us know in the comment section.
- Shruti Haasan’s Asymmetrical Attire At LFW 2018 Celebrates Freedom Of Movement
- Contemporary Yet Classic, Shruti Haasan's Sari Is Made For Modern-Day Women
- Shruti Haasan Wore An All-Black Outfit And So Should You
- Date Night And No Dresses? So What! Wear A Sari Like Shruti Haasan And Woo Your Date
- Gauhar Khan's Grey and Shruti Haasan's Black Attire Are What We Need Right Now
- Shruti Haasan Is Seriously The Boss Lady In This Glam Outfit