Shruti Haasan recently attended a wedding party and the look she carried mesmerized us.
She was wearing a pastel pink-shaded outfit from Sunaina Khera, which came with an artificial rose embellished dupatta. The dupatta also had red frills at the end of the hemlines.
She kept the wedding ceremony look simple and gorgeous, matching the attire with a pair of dangling frill earrings.
The wedding season is on and who other can be a perfect role model for you than a pretty and stylish celebrity like Shruti?
Did you find Shruti's look to be exotic? Do let us know in the comment section.
- Shruti Haasan Continued To Be A Style Icon At The Airport
- Dual Traditional: Shruti Haasan's Latest Avatar In Ethnic Is Awesome
- Shruti Haasan's Latest Look Is Good But Not Appealing Enough
- Shruti Haasan Flaunts A Dress You’ll Want From Her Wardrobe
- Cold-Shoulder Is The New Trend; Shruti Will Show You How
- Shruti Haasan's Cuter Avatar; This Time In Polka Dots
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD