- 1 hr ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 5 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- 5 hrs ago How To Drape Saree For Varamahalakshmi Kalasha
- 7 hrs ago Chidambara Rahasyam: Unknown Facts And Secrets Of The Chidambara Temple
- News Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's demise: Condolences pour in over the death of "India's Warren Buffett"
- Sports South Africa paceman Duanne Olivier ruled out of England Test series
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha: Academy Heaps Praises On Aamir Khan's Film, Calls It A Faithful Adaptation Of Forest Gump
- Travel Places to Visit on the Eve of Independence Day in India
- Finance Veteran Investor Jhunjhunwala Started Journey In Share Market With Just Rs 5000
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
- Technology Jio Rs. 750 Prepaid Plan Launched With 2GB Data Per Day And More
- Education TS EAMCET Result 2022 Declared @eamcet.tsche.ac.in; Check Scorecard Here
A woman is mostly at her graceful best when she drapes a sari, and that's the reason our Bollywood divas often opts to step out in designer saris. Be it film promotions or events, the actresses always gets successful in catching our attention with her sari looks. Recently, Shruti Haasan graced the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards Tamil 2020 in a beautiful green-hued sari. She also shared a few pictures from the photoshoot on her Instagram handle. With the fierce expression in a lovely sari, Shruti took our heart away. So, let us take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, for the event, Shruti Haasan opted for a green-hued sari, which came from the noted designer Ritu Kumar. Her pretty sari featured silver dotted prints and intricately-embroidered border. Styled by Amritharam, she draped the sheer pallu with thin pleats that covered her halter-neck sleeveless blouse. Her matching backless blouse was accentuated by heavy embellishments. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned exquisite long earrings and gold-toned ring from Amrapali and Challani Jewellery Mart.
On the makeup front, minimal base and sharp contouring marked by filled brows, highlighted cheekbones, and nudish-pink lip shade rounded out her look. Shruti pulled back her side-parted sleek tresses into a neat low ponytail.
We really liked Shruti Haasan's sari and she pulled it off very well. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shruti Haasan
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan Stuns In Her Exquisite Red Lehenga Set; Ideal For Weddings And Other Grand Occasions
- make up tipsShruti Haasan’s Eye-Soothing Pink Makeup Or Tamannaah Bhatia’s Dewy And Glossy Makeup, Pick Your Weekend Look!
- make up tipsShruti Haasan Lets Her Bold Lipstick And Edgy Makeup Look Do All The Talking In These Stunning Pictures
- bollywood wardrobeOn Shruti Haasan’s Birthday, Her Elegant As Well As Stunning Saree Looks From Instagram One Must Check Out!
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Shruti Haasan, And Other Divas Inspire Us With Their Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeYour Wednesday Fashion Roundup: Dia Mirza’s Comfy Look, Shruti Haasan’s Sassy Avatar, And More
- bollywood wardrobeAditi Rao Hydari, Janhvi Kapoor And Shruti Haasan In Chic Outfits, Who Nailed The Covershoot?
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan’s Impressive Looks From Her Movie 3 Which Completes 8 years
- bollywood wardrobeKajol And Shruti Haasan Give Us Gorgeous Fashion Moment At Devi Screening
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan’s Recent Outfits Are A Proof That Florals Are Forever In Fashion
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt And Other B-Town Divas Give Hot Outfit Ideas For Cold Winters