- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 21 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Delhi to vote on issues of schools, hospitals; good sign for democracy, says Kejriwal
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
One of the most anticipated films of 2019, Chhichhore released today and opened to positive reviews. Earlier the trailer of the movie was lauded by the industry veteran, Amitabh Bachchan and seasoned actor, Aamir Khan, so we were expecting that the movie wouldn't disappoint. The movie has an interesting premise and follows the life of seven friends from 1992 to the present day. The movie stars, Sushant Singh Rajput and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead and the movie gave us a never-before-seen avatar of Shraddha Kapoor. Let's decode her look.
So Shraddha Kapoor played the role of Maya in the movie and her outfits for the movie were absolutely vintage. She wore pretty conservative ensembles in the movie and something that could easily make us look a class apart in today's time. One of her outfits from Chhichhore clearly wowed us and we shall talk about it. So, Shraddha was seen in a mustard top and blue skirt, which beckoned us to follow the past fashion sensibilities. Apart from being a vintage attire, Shraddha Kapoor's this ensemble also gave us major colour-blocking goals.
The actress teamed her mustard yellow top with a sea green midi skirt that was pleated and contrasted her yellow top. With her textbooks in her hand, she walked confidently and her look was minimal. The diva teamed her attire with a delicate pendant chain, a classy watch, and bangles. She also carried a small purse. The makeup was light and dewy with a soft pink lip shade and subtle kohl. However, it was her curly side-swept bob hairdo that gave definitions to her look. Shraddha clearly won us over with her vintage avatar and gave us a refreshing look. We are pretty inspired, are you too? Let us know that in the comment section.