- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Currently, Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is busy promoting her two upcoming films, Saaho and Chhichhore. The actress has been stepping out every day with fashionable outfits for the films' promotions and we thought this was the best time to peep into her wardrobe. Yesterday (25 August), we spotted Shraddha in a cool green and white ensemble for Chhichhore promotions, which is perfect for casual parties. Let's take a close look at her eye-catching get-up, shall we?
So, Shraddha was seen wearing a leaf green colour crop top paired with a white pencil skirt by Amur. The half-sleeved deep V neck crop top had pink floral prints all over and a broad belt on her tiny waist. The floral patch on each side of the shoulder added style to it. She paired her fancy crop top with a high-waisted Paulina skirt featured with the lined ruffles detailing along the trim at the front and back, both. The actress completed her look with white pointed heels. She ditched the accessories and opted for a matching light green eye-shadow and pink lip shade. She left her sleek tresses open with a low front puff which rounded out her look for the day.
On the work front, Shraddha Kapoor will mark her debut in South cinema with her upcoming film Saaho where she will be seen opposite Prabhas. The film is set to release on 29 August. The actress will also be seen in Sajid Nadiadwala's Bollywood drama Chhichhore opposite Sushant Singh Rajput which is scheduled to hit the theatres on 6 September.
Share your thoughts on Shraddha's cool attire in the comment section below.