- 47 min ago Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- 1 hr ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 13 Quotes, Sayings And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- Technology Coronavirus Breakthrough: Scientists Discover Atomic Map To Help Combat Deadly Virus
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Sports Marc Marquez extends Honda deal till 2024
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor's mesmerising looks at the promotional rounds of her upcoming film Street Dancer 3D has made her fans go crazy. Each day the diva has been slaying it in style and we can't keep calm! After making many heads turn with her denim ruffle dress, Shraddha is all out there raising temperature in an all-black attire. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the recent promotional round, Shraddha Kapoor donned a full-sleeved high-neck black body-hugging asymmetrical dress, which came from the label BLSSD. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her dress was accentuated by asymmetrical hemline and featured few prints on the sleeves. The black statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The actress teamed her stunning dress with thigh-high black boots from Steve Madden India. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings and rings from the label Irasva and Misho Designs by Suhani Parekh.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Shraddha slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted blonde-highlighted layered tresses.
Shraddha Kapoor looked extremely gorgeous in her all-black attire. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shraddha Kapoor