- 7 min ago Tonsillitis: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 37 min ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- 2 hrs ago Are You A Commitment-Phobic? 11 Signs That Tell The Same
- News US aims to withdraw all forces 'within 14 months': US-Afghan joint declaration
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Movies Chiru 152: Sonu Sood Joins Chiranjeevi And Mahesh Babu’s Film
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
You see most of the actresses flaunting traditional outfits or something very understated to Gurudwara or temple visits but Shraddha Kapoor made a fashionable splash. She wore something unique and high fashion and we found her ensemble comfy and at the same time impressive. With her outfit, she not only backed athleisure fashion but also redefined temple-visits fashion.
Shraddha was joined by Varun Dhawan at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in New Delhi and they looked amazing. The two had been promoting their movie, Street Dancer 3D these days and this was definitely a head-turning outfit. Splashed in the shade of orange and white, her ensemble was accentuated by black graphic prints. It consisted of a cropped blouse and pyjamas and Shraddha Kapoor covered her head with a grey-hued shawl. With this ensemble of hers, the actress made a strong case for street fashion.
Well, not just with her outfit, Shraddha accessorised her look with shades. Her makeup was dominated by orange eye shadow, which we thought was a bold makeup move. The pink lip shade also enhanced her look. Her tresses were highlighted and with this she wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Shraddha Kapoor's latest outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.