- 48 min ago Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- 1 hr ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 13 Quotes, Sayings And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- Technology Coronavirus Breakthrough: Scientists Discover Atomic Map To Help Combat Deadly Virus
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Sports Marc Marquez extends Honda deal till 2024
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
You see most of the actresses flaunting traditional outfits or something very understated to Gurudwara or temple visits but Shraddha Kapoor made a fashionable splash. She wore something unique and high fashion and we found her ensemble comfy and at the same time impressive. With her outfit, she not only backed athleisure fashion but also redefined temple-visits fashion.
Shraddha was joined by Varun Dhawan at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in New Delhi and they looked amazing. The two had been promoting their movie, Street Dancer 3D these days and this was definitely a head-turning outfit. Splashed in the shade of orange and white, her ensemble was accentuated by black graphic prints. It consisted of a cropped blouse and pyjamas and Shraddha Kapoor covered her head with a grey-hued shawl. With this ensemble of hers, the actress made a strong case for street fashion.
Well, not just with her outfit, Shraddha accessorised her look with shades. Her makeup was dominated by orange eye shadow, which we thought was a bold makeup move. The pink lip shade also enhanced her look. Her tresses were highlighted and with this she wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Shraddha Kapoor's latest outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.