- News It is politics: Ex-RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan on India's falling GDP
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gives Alia Bhatt A Warm Hug; Calls Her 'Supremely Talented'
- Sports India Open: Government seek health update of Chinese shuttlers
- Technology Vivo APEX 2020 Goes Official With Borderless Design, In-Display Camera, And Optical Zoom
- Finance China Factory Output Falls At The Fastest Rate Ever In History In February
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
You see most of the actresses flaunting traditional outfits or something very understated to Gurudwara or temple visits but Shraddha Kapoor made a fashionable splash. She wore something unique and high fashion and we found her ensemble comfy and at the same time impressive. With her outfit, she not only backed athleisure fashion but also redefined temple-visits fashion.
Shraddha was joined by Varun Dhawan at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in New Delhi and they looked amazing. The two had been promoting their movie, Street Dancer 3D these days and this was definitely a head-turning outfit. Splashed in the shade of orange and white, her ensemble was accentuated by black graphic prints. It consisted of a cropped blouse and pyjamas and Shraddha Kapoor covered her head with a grey-hued shawl. With this ensemble of hers, the actress made a strong case for street fashion.
Well, not just with her outfit, Shraddha accessorised her look with shades. Her makeup was dominated by orange eye shadow, which we thought was a bold makeup move. The pink lip shade also enhanced her look. Her tresses were highlighted and with this she wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Shraddha Kapoor's latest outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.