- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru 50 Days Worldwide Collection: Mahesh Babu ‘Mind Blocks’ The Box Office
- Technology Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Shraddha Kapoor, the daughter of Shakti Kapoor, is a famous Indian actress. She is one of the popular newbies of/in the B-town. She debuted in the movie Aashiqui 2, which was a grand success.
Whenever we talk about Shraddha Kapoor,flaunting her cute smile and pretty eyes, we think about fashion. And, it's not just plain fashion, it's airport style.
We get to see Shraddha traveling a lot, and while she is at the airport our paparazzi never leave a chance to snap her sexy airport looks. She rocks the airport looks, and looks gorgeous, too. She is often seen in denims while traveling, mostly rip and repair. Sometimes, she also likes to opt for maxi dresses. From the pictures, we also get to see her donning shoes almost everywhere. All these attires are highly fashionable, isn't it?
But wait, the secret of her sexy airport look is something else. Other than wearing jeans, tops, and maxi gowns while traveling, Shraddha Kapoor loves to don sunglasses and bags. Whoot! She looks hot! We do not know if she fetishes sunglasses and bags, but we adorn her looks. Whether she wears denims, tees, or gowns, she never fails to shade her eyes and carry an over-sized bag. Also, recently when she was on her way to Shillong for the shoot of her upcoming film Rock On 2, she sported a rock chick look. She added a bit of Bohemian feeling to the outfitwith a Bandana.
In whole, we love to love Shraddha Kapoor's adorning airport looks, what's your call on this?