- News CAA protests: At midnight hearing, Delhi HC directs safe passage of injured victims to hospitals
- Sports Bangladesh cricket chief urges Mushfiqur to tour Pakistan
- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Shraddha Kapoor and Rakul Preet Singh were the latest celebs to inspire us with street-style fashion. They wore contrasting outfits, both of which we liked. While Shraddha Kapoor donned a colourful dress, Rakul Preet kept it edgy and stylish. So, let's decode their outfits, which were so OOTN.
Shraddha Kapoor's Party Dress
Weekend is just around the corner and if you are planning on dressing up quite a bit, Shraddha Kapoor's dress is perfect for you. The actress wore an embellished number that was about colour-blocks and tassles. With her dress, she inspired us to party. It was a yellow and pink number, with yellow being the dominant hue. The Street Dancer 3D actress paired it with silver sandals. Her makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and pink lip shade. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Rakul Preet Singh's Edgy Outfit
Rakul Preet Singh sported a stylish and edgy number, which was so slay-worthy. Her ensemble was about white shirt that was partly-tucked and partly-not. Now, there was a style lesson here that we could so try out. The actress teamed her ensemble with blue jeans and her leopard-printed pumps were also what caught our attention. We loved how she flaunted the money bag. She accessorised her look with dainty neckpiece. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches. The sleek tresse completed her look.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more? Let us know that.