- 16 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 17 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 18 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 18 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- News Mamata Banerjee in Mumbai today; likely to meet Uddhav Thackeray, Sharad Pawar
- Technology Alienware m15 Ryzen Edition R5 Gaming Laptop Review: Polished Gaming Machine
- Automobiles Ather Energy Commissions Second Factory — Production To Hit 4 Lakh Units/Year
- Movies Satyameva Jayate 2 Day 5 Box Office Collection: John Abraham's Film Struggles At The Box Office
- Sports Ballon d'Or: Lionel Messi unsure if his record haul can be beaten after seventh crown
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
Just as we get excited to see the celebrities slaying it on red carpet, we get even more curious to see their airport looks. The reason behind it is that with their airport looks, they give us numerous styling ideas on how to pull off a simple outfit in a classy way. And that's what the major inspiration we need all the time. The actresses who recently caught our attention with their airport outfits are Shraddha Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra. Both the divas flaunted their fashion game with long overcoat. While Shraddha sported a black coat, Parineeti, on the other hand, went for a brown number. So, let us take a close look at their complete outfit and find whose layering game with overcoat is better and sophisticated.
Shraddha Kapoor In A Black Overcoat
Shraddha Kapoor flaunted style in a full-sleeved open-front long black overcoat, which featured white pearl-detailed buttons. She layered her coat with a classic-collar white shirt that had a long knotted panel. The actress teamed her shirt with high-waist beige-hued trousers and completed her look with a pair of black ankle-length heel boots. Shraddha let loose her side-parted heavy curls and wrapped up her look with a black mask.
Parineeti Chopra In A Brown Overcoat
Parineeti Chopra sported a full-sleeved long-lapel open-front brown long overcoat. She layered her coat with midnight-blue separates, that consisted of a crew-neck plain crop top and high-waist matching pants. The Girl On The Train actress completed her look with a pair of long black boots and upped her look with gold-toned chain neck piece and white nail paint. She also carried a simple yet classy white handbag and rounded out her look with a black mask. Parineeti pulled back her tresses into a ponytail and spruced up her look with filled brows and softly kohled eyes.
We really liked the airport fashion of both the actresses. Shraddha Kapoor's look was stylish and fashionable while Parineeti Chopra's look gave formal and boss lady vibes. What do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.