- 37 min ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 1 hr ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 1 hr ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- 1 hr ago Long Work Hours Increasing Deaths From Heart Disease, Pandemic Work From Home Could Worsen It
- News TN invites Expression of Interest to set up oxygen, vaccines
- Sports India tour of Sri Lanka 2021: Nitish Rana feels ready for international cricket, awaits "that one call"
- Finance Logistics Shares Buzzing In Trade On May 18, 2021; Gati Hits 20% Upper Circuit
- Technology Google I/O 2021 Event Tonight: Live-Stream Details And Expected Features
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Movies Salman Khan's Body Double Parvez Kazi's Resemblance To The Megastar Will Leave You Stunned
- Automobiles MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
A number of Bollywood divas celebrated Karwa Chauth yesterday dressed in their resplendent best. They mostly flaunted red outfits and looked gorgeous in their respective ensembles. The one actress, who had our attention the most because of her outfit, was Shilpa Shetty Kundra. The diva draped an exquisite maroon saree and made a strong case for heavy jewellery. She looked distinctive and we have decoded her saree for you for the upcoming Diwali and wedding fashion goals.
So, Shilpa Shetty draped a Masaba Gupta saree that was maroon in colour. It was a full bloom foil print saree from Masaba's eponymous label. The crepe saree was accentuated by striking golden border and the metallic prints in gold tone as well. The actress paired her impeccably-pleated saree with a matching maroon blouse, which went well with her saree. It was a stunning saree worth INR 15,000. With this saree, Shilpa Shetty Kundra gave us a saree goal after a long time.
As for the jewellery, the actress flaunted traditional red bangles, dainty earrings, and a chic ring. However, the most eye-catching jewellery piece was her statement neckpiece, which came from the label, Goenka India. Her rubies, pearls, and gemstone necklace enhanced her festive look and complemented her maroon saree. The makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a tiny red bindi. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty's saree and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Instagram