- 13 hrs ago Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- 1 day ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 1 day ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 1 day ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: List Of Phones To Launch iQoo Z5 5G, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Oppo A And More
- News Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi stops vehicle to wish newly-married couple
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Wins The Show; Divyanka Is The First Runner-Up
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
A number of Bollywood divas celebrated Karwa Chauth yesterday dressed in their resplendent best. They mostly flaunted red outfits and looked gorgeous in their respective ensembles. The one actress, who had our attention the most because of her outfit, was Shilpa Shetty Kundra. The diva draped an exquisite maroon saree and made a strong case for heavy jewellery. She looked distinctive and we have decoded her saree for you for the upcoming Diwali and wedding fashion goals.
So, Shilpa Shetty draped a Masaba Gupta saree that was maroon in colour. It was a full bloom foil print saree from Masaba's eponymous label. The crepe saree was accentuated by striking golden border and the metallic prints in gold tone as well. The actress paired her impeccably-pleated saree with a matching maroon blouse, which went well with her saree. It was a stunning saree worth INR 15,000. With this saree, Shilpa Shetty Kundra gave us a saree goal after a long time.
As for the jewellery, the actress flaunted traditional red bangles, dainty earrings, and a chic ring. However, the most eye-catching jewellery piece was her statement neckpiece, which came from the label, Goenka India. Her rubies, pearls, and gemstone necklace enhanced her festive look and complemented her maroon saree. The makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a tiny red bindi. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty's saree and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Instagram