- 9 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 10 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 10 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 11 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
This Monday, we bring to you three absolutely amazing fashion ideas from the wardrobes of Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Sanjana Sanghi, and Aditi Rao Hydari. The three divas flaunted chic outfits and impressed us with their classy fashion game. While Shilpa Shetty wore a gown, Sanjana Sanghi and Aditi Rao Hydari won us with their pantsuits and top and shorts respectively. So, we have decoded their outfits for you for some stunning fashion inspiration.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Yellow Gown
For the Dance India Dance event, Shilpa Shetty Kundra sported a mustard gown that was one-shouldered and full-sleeved on one side. Her gown was cinched at the waist and belted on one side. It was a contemporary gown that featured a deep side slit. She teamed her gown with half pants and silver-toned sandals, which went well with her look. Shilpa wore chic danglers, green bangles, and a complementing ring to accentuate her look. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The side-parted wavy highlighted tresses completed her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari's Top And Shorts
Aditi Rao Hydari looked fresh as a daisy in her top and shorts set. The Girl On The Train actress wore a top that was light-blue in colour and accentuated by brown and yellow leaves. She teamed her top with high-waist yellow shorts. While her top came from the label, Guapa, the shorts from Freakins. She paired her attire with yellow sandals that complemented her ensemble. The actress notched up her look with silver heart pendant neckpieces that came from So Fetch. The makeup was enhanced by light-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and light eye makeup. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. She was styled by Sanam Ratansi.
Courtesy: Umesh Patil
Sanjana Sanghi's Black Separates
Sanjana Sanghi looked elegant in her attire, which came from S&N by Shantanu And Nikhil. She wore a collared cropped jacket that was full-sleeved and paired it with Jodhpuri pants. Her attire seemed inspired by military fashion sensibilities and she was styled by Who Wore What When. She teamed her ensemble with transparent-strapped sandals. We also loved her earrings, which were modern and chic. The makeup was highlighted by muted-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that.