- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 4 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Shanmukh Jaswanth Gets A Sweet Surprise From GF Deepthi Sunaina, Video Goes Viral!
- Finance Paras Defence IPO To Open on Sep 21; Sets Price Band at Rs 165-175 Per Share
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR skipper Morgan, coach McCullum excited about playing in front of fans
- News Why Dharmendra Rajpoot stands out as a Journalist among others?
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
Shilpa Shetty Kundra left us awestruck with her latest contemporary saree-inspired attire. Well, the actress has one of the most envy-inspiring saree collections in the Indian film industry and this outfit of hers helped her up the modern saree fashion game. Styled by Sanjana Batra, she not only won us with her saree-inspired look but also inspired us with her silver jewellery. We have decoded this outfit and look of hers.
Shilpa Shetty wore this saree-attire for Super Dancer Chapter 4 and her ensemble was designed by Reeti Arneja. Accentuated by matte-black hue, her outfit featured a draped fall that was highlighted by shimmering silver accents and elaborately-done waistband. She teamed her modern saree-inspired attire with a blouse and what was really interesting about her outfit was the palla style. The blouse was intricately-embellished and the palla of her saree-inspired outfit seemed fixed to the blouse, which made her attire so eye-catching. She teamed her attire with black sandals, which went well with her ensemble. In fact, she captioned her picture as, 'If it's not black 🖤,Just put it 🔙'.
As for jewellery, she flaunted silver jewellery that consisted of heavy quirky earrings, stackable bangles, a statement ring, and striking nose stud. Her jewellery came from Phullara, Ritika Sachdeva, and Curio Cottage. The makeup was highlighted by brown lip shade, contoured rose-tint cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The side-parted softly-curled tresses completed her stunning look. So, what do you think about Shilpa Shetty Kundra's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Ashish P Ojha