- 50 min ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 1 hr ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 2 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 In Trouble? 6 Technicians Test Positive For COVID-19: Report
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- News SC judge recuses himself from hearing Param Bir Singh’s plea
- Finance How To File A Revised ITR Online?
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Bollywood actress and dancer, Shilpa Shetty Kundra undeniably has a stunning personality. So, pulling off an outfit with utmost grace, elegance, style, and class is like a piece of cake for her. However, it's her saree looks that are our all-time favourite and steals our attention. Recently too, Shilpa Shetty made many heads turn as she stepped out for an ad shoot, flaunting her gorgeous look in a pink ruffle saree. Not just her saree was lovely, but it was also her draping style that impressed us and gave major fashion goals. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, Shilpa Shetty Kundra was decked up in a fuchsia-pink saree, which was accentuated by ruffle layer. She draped the floor-length pleated pallu of her saree in a casual yet stylish way on her one shoulder and wore a band-type chic low-waist belt that added structure to her attire. Her belt featured metallic silver detailing, that gave ethnic feel. The Life In A Metro actress teamed her saree with a round-collar plain pink blouse that had silver embroidered patterns on the half sleeves. Her sleeves featured sheer puffed shoulder, that added fashion quotient to her look. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with pearl detailed earrings, bracelets, and rings while shiny silver nail paint upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Shilpa Shetty slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, black kohl, black eyeliner, mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and light pink lip shade spruced up her day makeup look. The Dhadkan actress pulled her mid-parted highlighted tresses to one side, let them loose, and also added soft curls to them from the ends.
We absolutely loved this saree look of Shilpa Shetty Kundra and she looked ravishing as ever. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.