- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 15 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 19 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- News Cyclone Tauktae: Heavy rains likely in Mumbai today, civic body moves 580 COVID-19 patients from jumbo units
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Sports NBA Wrap: LeBron returns as Lakers keep alive top six hopes, Nets big three reunited in win
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Be it ethnic or western, at airport, or red carpet, one thing is definite that our Bollywood divas always want to look better than the rest. And so, they pick the most beautiful, eye-catching, and trending outfit for the special occasions. But sometimes the two divas even end up picking the similar ensemble and then this turns into a fashion face-off. Recently, on the occasion of Eid, popular singer Neha Kakkar and Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra sported green sharara suit and looked extremely beautiful. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find whose outfit was better.
Shilpa Shetty In A Green Sharara Suit
Shilpa Shetty Kundra donned an aqua green sharara suit from the label Devnaagri, whose price was worth Rs. 43,500. Styled by Sanjana Batra, her flared sharara featured silver striped patterns and she teamed it with half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline kurti, which was embellished with sequins, beads, got patti, and zari work. The diva upped her look with gold-toned earrings and bangles. Filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush and pink lip shade spruced up her look. Shilpa Shetty tied her tresses into a half updo and looked pretty.
Neha Kakkar In A Green Sharara Suit
Neha Kakkar sported a light green sharara suit, which came from the label Pasha India. Styled by Sugandha Sood, she teamed her high-waist flared sharara with a matching crop top that was accentuated by white-hued print and stylish cut hem. The diva topped off her ensemble with a quarter-sleeved matching shrug that featured knotted detailing. Neha accessorised her look with metallic earrings from Rimayu and elevated her look with a tiny black bindi, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Whose sharara suit will you pick for upcoming festival? Let us know that in the comment section.