- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Shilpa Shetty Kundra gave us a draping goal again and at the wedding reception of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She looked stunning as always in her ensemble, which came from Faabiiana. The actress wore a contemporary attire, which was all things pretty. Let's decode her outfit and look of the night.
Shilpa wore a champagne pink lehenga, which was accentuated by a metallic touch. Her attire consisted of a sleeveless cropped blouse and a flared skirt. The skirt was subtly embellished with silver floral accents, which enhanced her ensemble. Coming to Shilpa's drape, she wore her dupatta in a sari pallu-style and with this she gave her traditional avatar, a unique touch.
She carried an ivory potli bag with her, which was studded with glittery accents and came from Aanchal Sayal's eponymous label. The actress spruced up her look with a neckpiece and cuff, which were crafted out of precious stones. Her jewellery was from Rare Heritage. She also wore a chic ring and delicate studs to spruce up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by nude tones. She wore a maroon lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. So, how did you find the style statement of Shilpa Shetty Kundra's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.