- 10 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 11 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 11 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- 15 hrs ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Whether it's about fitness, recipe, beauty, fashion, or style, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty's Instagram feed is all about giving goals, goals, and goals. However, the actress is mostly and constantly seen hitting headlines for her fashionable looks and this time too, she caught our attention with her stunning saree look. In the latest picture, the dancing diva is seen sparkling like a diamond in her green and pink heavily-sequinned saree and taking glam quotient many notches higher. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it for style inspiration.
So, Shilpa Shetty Kundra was dressed to slay in a neon-green heavily-glazed saree, which was accentuated by zig-zag shimmering pink striped patterns. Her saree came from Akanksha Gajria's label and she draped the pallu of her shiny saree in an open style. Styled by Sanjana Batra, the Dhadkan actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless deep-neck dark pink blouse that featured intricate prints from black colour and multiple pink shades. Shilpa Shetty completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with silver-toned studs, an exquisite choker from Amaris by Prerna Rajpal, bracelet by Renu Oberoi, and rings from Mozaati.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, black winged eyeliner, oodles of mascara, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Baazigar actress let loose her mid-parted highlighted layered tresses and looked flawless.
Shilpa Shetty rightly captioned her picture with rhyming lines that said, 'A little bit of pink, a little bit of green...💓💚 A pinch of sparkle ✨ and a lot of sheen💫'.
So, what do you think about this sparkling saree and glamorous look of Shilpa Shetty Kundra? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shilpa Shetty's Instagram