- 5 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 19 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 19 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 1 day ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Anand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Barty stunned by Sorribes Tormo in first round
- News India reports 39,742 new COVID cases in 24 hours; active cases decline to 4,08,212
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Be it festivals or weddings, ethnic outfits have always been like a fashion staple for all of us. But when it comes to celebrities, they don't need a reason to flaunt their traditional side. Talking about slaying in ethnics, we must say sharara suits, these days, have become one of the most popular and go-to fashion piece for many actresses. And the divas who recently mesmerised us with their fashionable ethnic avatars in pretty sharara sets were Shilpa Shetty and Aditi Rao Hydari. The two opted for different style sharara sets for different occasions. While Shilpa looked glamorous in 98K sequin yellow suit, Aditi, on the other hand, blossomed in a 48K floral number. So, let us take a close look at their sharara suits and find whose outfit was prettier.
Shilpa Shetty In A Sequin Yellow Sharara Set
For the latest episode of Super Dancer Chapter 4, Shilpa Shetty Kundra opted for a bright yellow sharara set by Seema Gujral, which was accentuated by heavy sequins and mirror work. The set consisted of a sleeveless sweetheart-neckline short kurti and matching flared sharara bottoms and costs INR 98K. Styled by Sanjana Batra, she completed her look with a beautiful patterned dupatta. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings from Curio Cottage, nose ring from My Motifs' label, and oxidised silver bangles from Phullara. Shilpa Shetty let loose her mid-parted highlighted wavy tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, light eyeshadow, mascara, and pink lip shade.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Floral Sharara Set
For Sardar Ka Grandson film trailer launch, Aditi Rao Hydari was dressed in a beige-hued sharara set by Aastha Narang, which was accentuated by intricate red and blue florals and green leaves patterns. The set consisted of a full-sleeved scoop neckline fit and flare kurti, teamed with matching flared sharara bottoms. Aditi's sharara suit costs INR 48K, that's worth-admiring. The actress upped her look with a pair of metallic long jhumkas by Neeta Boochra and elevated her look with tiny bindi, thick brows, mascara, little highlighter, and coral red lip tint. She let loose her mid-parted long tresses and looked beautiful.
So, whose sharara suit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram