- 16 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 44 min ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 50 min ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: Employees From Businessman's Viaan Industries Asked To Delete Obscene Content From Hotshots
- News 490 in 2010 and 2 in 2021: Abductions for levy by naxals sees big drop
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Series Benchmarks Out; Edge 20 Pro's Design Also Tipped
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: NRAI to initiate assessment into India shooters' flop show in the Games
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Automobiles Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
These days, the actresses have been promoting their films and flaunting fashionable looks. They are keeping us inspired with their fashion game and lately, the divas who inspired us with their fashion game were Sanya Malhotra, Shikha Talsania, and Rasika Dugal. They all wore western outfits and also gave us cues on styling and makeup. We have decoded their outfits for you and here's our favourite pick.
Rasika Dugal's Red Dress
Rasika Dugal impressed us with her red dress, which she wore for the promotions of A Suitable Boy. The actress, who impressed us with her role as Beena Tripathi in Mirzapur series, wore this ensemble that came from Ka - Sha. She wore a Hen dress from the label that was splashed in a radiant red hue and featured a bandhgala. Her dress was also enhanced by flared sleeves and it was a tiered dress with a double-layered bodice. Rasika Dugal's dress was also adorned with hand-painted buttons and this dress is priced at INR 11,500. Rasika paired her ensemble with black heels from Intoto. Styled by Who Wore What When, the actress accessorised her look with a heavy oxidised silver neckpiece, which came from the label Silver Streak. She also wore a statement ring from the same label. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-pink eye shadow with subtle kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her stylish look.
Shikha Talsania's Skirt And Top Set
Shikha Talsania has been promoting her upcoming film, Coolie No.1, which also has Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan in the lead. So, the Veere Di Wedding actress, Shikha wore a skirt and top set that came from Zara. She wore a patterned sheer plunging-neckline top and paired it with a midi ruffled asymmetrical skirt and a statement belt. We loved this ensemble and the actress also wore sandals from Oceedee India, which went well with her skirt-top set. She notched up her look with a pair of pearl earrings, which came from the label Gemstruck at Minerali. The nails were painted dark blue and the makeup was enhanced by magenta pink lip shade and impeccable kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Shikha Talsania was also styled by Who Wore What When.
Courtesy: K Vinayak
Sanya Malhotra's Yellow Dress
For Ludo promotions, Sanya Malhotra exuded cheerful vibes with her bright yellow dress that came from the label, Zwaan. Her dress was gathered and pleated with bishop elbow-length sleeves and overlapping bodice. The skirt was pleated and crisp and Sanya looked amazing in her dress. Her outfit of the day was perfect for occasions and she teamed her dress with light peach sandals, which came from Steve Madden. Styled by Sukriti Grover, the Dangal actress wore a pair of chic golden-toned earrings that came from the label, Radhika Agrawal Jewels. The makeup was enhanced by vibrant pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl with pink touches. The curly hairdo wrapped up her on-duty look.
We loved Rasika Dugal's attire and jewellery game the most. Whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that.