- 7 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 7 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 8 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 8 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- Technology Facebook, HDFC Bank Join Hands With CSC To Empower Rural Women Entrepreneurs
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News Yeddyurappa plays cricket with party MLAs as ruling coalition gasps for survival
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Shikha Talsania, for sure, gave us jewellery lessons with her latest look. The 'Veere Di Wedding' actress attended the screening of 'Kaafir' recently and looked absolutely awesome. The actress wore a simple dress and notched up her look with impeccable styling. Let's decode her style and look of the day.
So, Shikha wore a grey half-sleeved dress for the screening. Her dress was round-necked and seemed totally comfy. Shikha's attire made for a perfect brunch or café outing dates. It was a textured dress and would have looked as an ideal office wear too. Shikha paired her dress with black flat sandals, which went well perfect with her dress.
She accessorised her look with a multi-hued oxidised necklace, which spruced up her stylish avatar. The actress also wore a signature nose stud and carried a pink and green vibrant pouch with her. The makeup was dewy with a matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The wavy tresses completed her event look. So, what do you think about Shikha Talsania's dress and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.