- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 11 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s 26 Year Old Sister Syama Tamshi Siddiqui Passes Away
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Shibani Dandekar oozed style and understated glamour last night, as she was spotted at a party. She wore an interesting outfit, which clearly came alive with folds and drapes. What made the attire particularly appealing to us was that it broke the definitions. One couldn't put this ensemble in a box. It was fusion wear and not limited to a specific geographical border.
Her attire was full-sleeved, sharply V-necked, featured a structured bodice, and a knotted asymmetrical bottom. Androgynous was one way of looking at her outfit that was marked by sharp pleats. Shibani's ensemble was intriguing and made for fabulous party wear. It was an outfit meant for those who wanted to look beyond the basics.
She colour-blocked her outfit with statement sandals, which were enhanced by serpentine straps. Shibani's oxblood sling bag was worth noticing too. It was as classy as the outfit she donned for the evening party. The neckpiece was delicate and had a boho touch. This simple piece elevated her style quotient. The makeup was a cross between nude and dewy. She highlighted her look with a glossy pink lip shade. The tresses were toward the messy side but the hairdo totally complemented her attire. So, how did you find Shibani Dandekar's outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.