- 30 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 45 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 1 hr ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 1 hr ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- News Siddaramaiah resigns as Opposition Leader after Cong defeat in Karnataka bypolls
- Movies Will Yash Dub For Himself In KGF: Chapter 2's Tamil Version?
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Shibani Dandekar set the ramp ablaze for the designer Yogita Kadam on the day two of the ongoing Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. She looked amazing in her attire but there were a few misses too. Yes, we didn't like one element in Shibani Dandekar's fashion statement. So, let's decode her latest showstopper look.
Shibani pulled off a very dramatic attire confidently. We actually liked her short column dress that featured a plunging neckline and intricate embellishments on the bodice. The attire was geometrically-patterned and seemed rather unique to us. Her blue-toned ensemble seemed ideal as party wear but what we didn't like about her ensemble was the long tulle ruffled cape. The cape totally stole the thunder of Shibani Dandekar's dress and didn't seem to blend well with her ensemble. Adding to that, we didn't like the choice of sandals either. The nude-toned sandals didn't complement her attire much.
However, we loved her accessories, which consisted of a dazzling finger ring and statement chandelier danglers. The makeup was glossy-toned with pink lip shade and winged eye liner. The retro ponytail hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Shibani Dandekar's showstopper avatar? Do you agree with us? Let us know that in the comment section.