- 3 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 4 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 6 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 7 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- News Navjot Singh Sidhu is disaster, oppose his name as new CM: Captain Amarinder Singh
- Sports Mohammad Hussamuddin sails into the quarterfinals on Day 4 of 5th Elite Men's National Boxing Championships
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
Shefali Shah looked gorgeous as she slayed it in her saree. The seasoned actress pulled off her attire gracefully and was styled by Radhika Mehra. Not only her saree, the jewellery look of hers and makeup was also beautifully done and conceptualised. So, let's talk about her saree attire, which has all our attention.
So, the actress draped a Radhika Mehra saree that was about myriad of striking hues. Her saree was designed by Raw Mango and it featured a stunning metallic red drape that was contrasted by pink and brown tones. Her saree was a celebration of elegant hues and she teamed her saree with a sleeveless red blouse that complemented her textured saree. She accessorised her look with a delicate choker adorned with gemstone pendant and a statement intricately-done ring. The jewellery was from Sheetal Zaveri by Vithaldas.
The makeup was highlighted by muted-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and glossy pink eye shadow with impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted and wavy copper tresses completed her look. She wore this saree for the first promotional round of Human. So, what do you think about her saree look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: K Vinayak | Photographer