- 58 min ago Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth Spruce Up Your Look With These Stunning Hairstyles
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Hema Malini: Five Times Dream Girl Inspired Us With Her Gorgeous Saris
- 2 hrs ago Esther Duflo Wins Her Nobel As An Economist And Not As Abhijit Banerjee's Wife
- 3 hrs ago World Food Day 2019: History And How It Is Celebrated
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru's Teaser To Release On Deepavali?
- Technology Vodafone Offering Double Data Benefits With Its Prepaid Plan
- Automobiles 2020 Tata Nexon Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Mumbai City FC Team preview: Strength, weakness, squad, key players, stats, prediction
- News Ayodhya Case: Drama in SC as senior counsel tears papers, CJI threatens to walk out
- Finance Ensure This Condition Is Met As Else Your EPF Interest Will Not Be Credited
- Travel 8 Romantic Getaways Near Mumbai: From Hill Sations To Beaches
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Designer Sanjukta Dutta opened the second day of the ongoing Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. She presented her collection titled Aakaash, which was about a modern take on traditional Assamese handicraft heritage. Her ensembles were accentuated by rich and vibrant silk fabric, and mother-daughter duo Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan graced the ramp for the designer. Let's decode their outfits.
So, veteran actress, Sharmila Tagore was a picture of elegance as she walked the ramp. She was dressed to perfection in a vibrant blue and purple mekhela chador. It was a resplendent attire, which was enhanced by silver and golden-toned floral accents. The rich brocade work also accentuated her attire. She teamed her attire with a bright purple-hued blouse, which contrasted her attire to a certain extent. The sleek golden chain and dainty studs upped her look. The makeup was lit up by pink lip shade and the signature hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Sharmila Tagore's daughter, Soha Ali Khan left us speechless with a statement outfit that was about bold hues and a splash of patterns. Soha donned a purple-hued draped attire that was accentuated by miniature gold-toned floral patterns and intricate red and green leaf patterns. Soha Ali Khan's attire also had a whiff of tulle fabric. Her style quotient was notched up by an elaborate necklace. The makeup was minimally done and the side-parted tresses completed her avatar.
Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan impressed us with their outfits. So, what do you think about their attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.