- 22 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 1 day ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 day ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 1 day ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Movies ‘Amitabh Bachchan Has A Profound Impact On Every Citizen’: Emraan Hashmi On Working With Big B
- News 6-10 Pak soldiers,'far more' terrorists killed in counter-fire: Army chief
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma breaks Don Bradman's 71-year-old record; Umesh Yadav scores fastest Test 30
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Designer Sanjukta Dutta opened the second day of the ongoing Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. She presented her collection titled Aakaash, which was about a modern take on traditional Assamese handicraft heritage. Her ensembles were accentuated by rich and vibrant silk fabric, and mother-daughter duo Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan graced the ramp for the designer. Let's decode their outfits.
So, veteran actress, Sharmila Tagore was a picture of elegance as she walked the ramp. She was dressed to perfection in a vibrant blue and purple mekhela chador. It was a resplendent attire, which was enhanced by silver and golden-toned floral accents. The rich brocade work also accentuated her attire. She teamed her attire with a bright purple-hued blouse, which contrasted her attire to a certain extent. The sleek golden chain and dainty studs upped her look. The makeup was lit up by pink lip shade and the signature hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Sharmila Tagore's daughter, Soha Ali Khan left us speechless with a statement outfit that was about bold hues and a splash of patterns. Soha donned a purple-hued draped attire that was accentuated by miniature gold-toned floral patterns and intricate red and green leaf patterns. Soha Ali Khan's attire also had a whiff of tulle fabric. Her style quotient was notched up by an elaborate necklace. The makeup was minimally done and the side-parted tresses completed her avatar.
Sharmila Tagore and Soha Ali Khan impressed us with their outfits. So, what do you think about their attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.