- 22 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Movies Nach Baliye 9: Host Maniesh Paul And Judge Ahmed Khan Spar On Sets
- Automobiles BattRE Electric Scooter Discounts & Benefits: Low Interest Rate & Other Offers Available
- Sports Sourav Ganguly: Kohli the most important man in Indian cricket, Dhoni's decision will be respected
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre's delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Shahid Kapoor and Vaani Kapoor graced the Spring Summer 2019 collection launch event of Marks & Spencer recently. While Shahid exuded breezy vibes, Vaani totally channelled the boss lady look. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Vaani first, she rocked the androgynous look and slayed it in style in her pantsuit. The 'Befikre' actress also played with contrasts in her structured outfit. It was a pastel-hued number that consisted of a sharply-cut blazer and matching straight-fit pants, which she teamed with a sleek belt. The contrast came in the form of a metallic shirt, which went well with her blazer and pants. Vaani teamed her attire with bondage-inspired sandals. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The voluminous tresses rounded out her stylish avatar.
Shahid Kapoor wore a collared and printed shirt and he teamed it with navy blue pants, which went well with his shirt. The seasoned actor carried a blazer with him and paired his ensemble with neon green-hued shoes, which were totally spot on. He accessorised his look with transparent frames and that completed his dapper look. So, what do you think about their style statements? Let us know that in the comment section.