- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput graced the ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015 together holding hands as they turned showstoppers wearing Masaba creations.
While Shahid kept it dapper in a black shirt and pants which was teamed up with heavily embroidered vest jacket, Mira Rajput was a stunner. The wife of the handsome and stylish Bollywood actor looked pretty in an off-shoulder crop top which was teamed up with Masaba's printed white pants with neon yellow piping. As expected Masaba used her 'canvas prints' to the fullest on neon colours for a sexy bottom.
Masaba is well known for her quirk prints which are fun and funky. The designer added her signature style adding a textural factor with sequins in her new collection. The Queen of prints used methods that (painters like) Tyeb Mehta, SH Raza and MF Husain have used.
Apart from Shahid Kapoor and his gorgeous wife, Mira Rajput, Sooraj Pancholi also graced the ramp as he walked the runway with Masaba dressed in a printed jacket and cigarette pants.
Shahid and Mira
The newly wed couple supported their designer friend as they walked the ramp for Masaba.
Queen of prints
The designer who is also known as the Queen of prints used methods that (painters like) Tyeb Mehta, SH Raza and MF Husain have used.
Vivid and creatively funny motifs were used as promised by Masaba.
Modern silhouettes like the pinafore sari, pantsuits, off-shoulder garments were seen on the ramp.
Poplin and habotai silk dominated the collection. Funky handbags were launched on the ramp and are a must have!
The designer's palette has reds, white, black and yellows, mainly against a washed charcoal background.
Sooraj wrapped the show as he graced the ramp wearing a printed jacket over a white shirt and well-fitted cigarette pants.
For More Images Click Here