- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Shah Rukh Khan and daughter Suhana made for a cute father-daughter pic of the day as they were clicked at the airport. They looked absolutely awesome and gave us cool fashion goals. We had been mostly seeing Suhana in dresses these days, but this time she showed us her fun and less glittery side.
Shah Rukh, on the other hand, was in a black-hued ensemble and looked distinctive fashion wise too. The actor wore a dark-coloured tee and paired it with cargos and a long jacket. He seemed relaxed and his outfit was certainly enhanced by a comfort quotient. The actor paired his ensemble with white-hued sports shoes. And he teamed his attire with dark shades.
Suhana was dressed up casually and gave us carefree vibes. She wore a cropped black top and paired it with straight-fit denims. She also notched up her look by pairing her attire with a plaid shirt, which was knotted at her waist. Suhana also spruced up her look with pristine white-hued sports shoes.
She carried a side bag with her and left her sleek tresses loose. Suhana's look was makeup free. So how did you all find Shah Rukh Khan and Suhana Khan's airport style? Let us know in the comment section.