- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
About last evening, Shah Rukh Khan graced two important film events. One was the screening event of 'Article 15' and the other was the trailer launch of Marathi film, 'Smile Please'. He wore casual street-style outfits for both the occasions but the actor gave jacket goals. Let's take a look.
His jackets seemed ideal for almost any informal occasion. So, for the 'Smile Please' trailer launch, Shah Rukh wore a distressed grey jacket, which made for a perfect jacket for biking excursions. He teamed his jacket with white cotton tee, stone-washed denims, and white sports shoes. Well, we absolutely liked the actor's zipper bomber jacket.
The second jacket was a tan brown suede one that we wore for the screening of Ayushmann Khurrana starrer, 'Article 15'. This time, his jacket reminded us of the 60s Hollywood. He paired it with a black tee and distressed sky blue denims and white sports shoes. Shah Rukh looked classy. So, which jacket did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.