- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
About last evening, Shah Rukh Khan graced two important film events. One was the screening event of 'Article 15' and the other was the trailer launch of Marathi film, 'Smile Please'. He wore casual street-style outfits for both the occasions but the actor gave jacket goals. Let's take a look.
His jackets seemed ideal for almost any informal occasion. So, for the 'Smile Please' trailer launch, Shah Rukh wore a distressed grey jacket, which made for a perfect jacket for biking excursions. He teamed his jacket with white cotton tee, stone-washed denims, and white sports shoes. Well, we absolutely liked the actor's zipper bomber jacket.
The second jacket was a tan brown suede one that we wore for the screening of Ayushmann Khurrana starrer, 'Article 15'. This time, his jacket reminded us of the 60s Hollywood. He paired it with a black tee and distressed sky blue denims and white sports shoes. Shah Rukh looked classy. So, which jacket did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.