- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 14 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
About last evening, Shah Rukh Khan graced two important film events. One was the screening event of 'Article 15' and the other was the trailer launch of Marathi film, 'Smile Please'. He wore casual street-style outfits for both the occasions but the actor gave jacket goals. Let's take a look.
His jackets seemed ideal for almost any informal occasion. So, for the 'Smile Please' trailer launch, Shah Rukh wore a distressed grey jacket, which made for a perfect jacket for biking excursions. He teamed his jacket with white cotton tee, stone-washed denims, and white sports shoes. Well, we absolutely liked the actor's zipper bomber jacket.
The second jacket was a tan brown suede one that we wore for the screening of Ayushmann Khurrana starrer, 'Article 15'. This time, his jacket reminded us of the 60s Hollywood. He paired it with a black tee and distressed sky blue denims and white sports shoes. Shah Rukh looked classy. So, which jacket did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.