- Technology Jio’s Got Talent: Telco Joins Snapchat For Talent Search
- News Coronavirus outbreak: China urges citizens to delay foreign travel over virus fears
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz & Sidharth Shukla To Compete In Mall Task; Here's When It Will Be Held!
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Bengaluru FC sign Nili Perdomo on loan from Platanias FC
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Launching In India: Will Debut At Auto Expo
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Cut As Crude Oil Slips To 3-Month Low On Coronavirus Scare
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Karan Johar's blockbuster movie, 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain' completed 20 years and so the celebration party was obviously due. The movie has transcended time and we can't help but watching it today also. The star cast of the movie- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Rani Mukerji were present at the occasion and looked so awesome together. It was one of the rare moments that these three appeared together.
For the occasion, Shah Rukh wore a formal suit and looked impressive as ever. He sported a structural coat and paired it with straight-fit pants, a tie, and a waistcoat. Kajol, on the other hand, donned a glittering number for the event. She was dressed in a resplendent dress that was shimmery and accentuated by a metallic touch.
Her dress for the night was dipped in an electric blue shade, was sharp v-necked, and featured a slit. She paired it with dazzling pencil heels. Kajol's makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and she left her wavy tresses loose to round off her look.
Rani, went for a bossy number, with an all-black pantsuit. It was a structural suit with sheer kimono sleeves that were highlighted by floral accents. She paired her blazer with pants and black-hued pencil heels. Rani's makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and her sleek tresses notched up her look.
Well, 20 years later, we loved their looks and their fashion statements. Hope we get to see them on-screen again.