- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Parenthood Has Changed Her Habits; Wants Inaaya To Learn By Example
- Sports Sri Lanka to go ahead with Pakistan tour despite terror fears
- Technology Huawei Watch GT 2 Unveiled With 14 Days Battery Life
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan had absolutely spread some ivory charm at the wedding. They looked gorgeous in their ethnic ensembles, which elaborated on contemporary classicism. They colour-coordinated their ensembles and looked divine. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Gauri first, she wore a Falguni and Shane Peacock sari, which was about beautifully cascading of embellishments. Dipped in a silver hue, her sari was light and accentuated by sheer accents. She teamed it with a cropped blouse and Gauri's sari was also detailed with feathery notes. She kept her look minimal by pairing her attire with complementing kada, ring, and neckpiece. The makeup was dewy-toned with a light pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses rounded out her look.
Shah Rukh, on the other hand, looked classy in his floral embroidered sherwani, which he teamed with Paithani pyjamas. He accessorised his look with a statement pearl neckpiece and well, we thought Shah Rukh gave us one of the best traditional moments with this attire. So, what do you think about Shah Rukh and Gauri's looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.