- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan had absolutely spread some ivory charm at the wedding. They looked gorgeous in their ethnic ensembles, which elaborated on contemporary classicism. They colour-coordinated their ensembles and looked divine. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Gauri first, she wore a Falguni and Shane Peacock sari, which was about beautifully cascading of embellishments. Dipped in a silver hue, her sari was light and accentuated by sheer accents. She teamed it with a cropped blouse and Gauri's sari was also detailed with feathery notes. She kept her look minimal by pairing her attire with complementing kada, ring, and neckpiece. The makeup was dewy-toned with a light pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses rounded out her look.
Shah Rukh, on the other hand, looked classy in his floral embroidered sherwani, which he teamed with Paithani pyjamas. He accessorised his look with a statement pearl neckpiece and well, we thought Shah Rukh gave us one of the best traditional moments with this attire. So, what do you think about Shah Rukh and Gauri's looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.