- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan had absolutely spread some ivory charm at the wedding. They looked gorgeous in their ethnic ensembles, which elaborated on contemporary classicism. They colour-coordinated their ensembles and looked divine. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
Talking about Gauri first, she wore a Falguni and Shane Peacock sari, which was about beautifully cascading of embellishments. Dipped in a silver hue, her sari was light and accentuated by sheer accents. She teamed it with a cropped blouse and Gauri's sari was also detailed with feathery notes. She kept her look minimal by pairing her attire with complementing kada, ring, and neckpiece. The makeup was dewy-toned with a light pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses rounded out her look.
Shah Rukh, on the other hand, looked classy in his floral embroidered sherwani, which he teamed with Paithani pyjamas. He accessorised his look with a statement pearl neckpiece and well, we thought Shah Rukh gave us one of the best traditional moments with this attire. So, what do you think about Shah Rukh and Gauri's looks? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.