- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers: Discounts On Budget Smartphones
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Konkona Sen Sharma's latest directoral movie, A Death in the Gunj is set to release tomorrow. The entire cast and crew held a special screening of the film in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Director Konkona with actor Kalki Koechlin and others like Sayani Gupta and Richa Chadha were present at the event, looking their best.
Konkona Sen Sharma in ethnic
Konkona wore an elegant and plain black and white salwar suit teaming it up with a tribal necklace. Carrying a black sling, she completed the elegant look.
Kalki in shimmery avatar
Kalki was looking extremely gorgeous in the shimmery attire. The combination of the shirt and palazzos rocked the evening look. She never fails to style at her best. The pump heels rounded up the look pretty well.
Sayani in H&M
Sayani Gupta wore a simple H&M dress with truffles on the neckline. She looked very smart in the pair of white Vans sneakers and a bucket shoulder bag.
Richa Chadha in casuals
Richa Chadha too, looking casually fit for the occasion wore a blue polka dotted narrow-fit dress. Not too great, but she looked casual.