- 12 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Konkona Sen Sharma's latest directoral movie, A Death in the Gunj is set to release tomorrow. The entire cast and crew held a special screening of the film in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Director Konkona with actor Kalki Koechlin and others like Sayani Gupta and Richa Chadha were present at the event, looking their best.
Konkona Sen Sharma in ethnic
Konkona wore an elegant and plain black and white salwar suit teaming it up with a tribal necklace. Carrying a black sling, she completed the elegant look.
Kalki in shimmery avatar
Kalki was looking extremely gorgeous in the shimmery attire. The combination of the shirt and palazzos rocked the evening look. She never fails to style at her best. The pump heels rounded up the look pretty well.
Sayani in H&M
Sayani Gupta wore a simple H&M dress with truffles on the neckline. She looked very smart in the pair of white Vans sneakers and a bucket shoulder bag.
Richa Chadha in casuals
Richa Chadha too, looking casually fit for the occasion wore a blue polka dotted narrow-fit dress. Not too great, but she looked casual.