- Technology Fast Charging Your iPhones Might Be Bad Idea After All
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
We saw a number of beautiful B-town faces attending a special screening of the upcoming movie Neerja last evening. Some shocked us with their outfits and some delighted us. Their movie outfits were simple, casual and chic. That's how it supposed to be.
Though we did not see the fashionista and lead actor of the movie during the event, but we did get a chance to click her dad, Anil Kapoor clad in all black. Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar, Dia Mirza, Sophie, Huma Qureshi were a few of the stars who attending the show in their casual movie outfits. Let's have a look at them, shall we?
Vidya Balan's Traditional Attire
Vidya Balan wore a white Indian suit paired with a bright red dupatta.
Mugdha Godse In Red Tunic
Mughda wore a red cotton maxi tunic paired with a brown bag. Boho jewellery could have done justice.
Dia Mirza In Printed Tee
Dia looked neat in a printed sleeveless top.
Dad Anil Kapoor In Black
Anil rocked the show in a black jacket and blue jeans.
Sophie In Teal Top
Sophie wore a baggy teal top with black leggings. And did want us to click her pictures, as suggested.
As grand as they look and sound. Javed Akhtar wore a long kurta and Shabana Azmi wore an orange Indian suit.