- 6 min ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 21 min ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- 44 min ago Compassion Meditation: How To Show True Compassion Towards Yourself And Your Loved Ones
- 51 min ago Skincare Tips: Keeping Your Skin Healthy Between Seasons
- Movies Ishq Mein Ghayal: Launch Date To Fees, Here’s Everything To Know About Gashmeer, Karan Kundrra & Reem’s Show
- Finance Buy 5 Stocks That Can Soar Up To 60%: Motilal Oswal Top Stocks Recommendation
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Ranchi wicket surprises both Hardik Pandya and Mitchell Santner
- News Despite 'power cut', BBC's controversial series screened at Presidency University, claims SFI
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Be it for casual occasions or formal events, saree is the traditional outfit, which can simply make us look a class apart. And so, we often keep you updated with the latest saree goals, so that you can get some saree-inspiration for the next function. This time, Sayani Gupta, Shruti Haasan, Kirti Kulhari, Lavanya Tripathi, and Tanya Maniktala gave us saree motivation. They flaunted gorgeous sarees and left us all speechless. We have decoded their saree looks.
Courtesy: Shreeja Rajgopal's Instagram
Sayani Gupta's Green Saree
Sayani Gupta looked graceful in her green saree, which she wore for the I-view World Awards. Styled by Shreeja Rajgopal, the Four More Shots Please! actress draped a Coloroso saree that was draped impeccably. It was the bottle-green hazar booti pure katan silk handloom Banarasi saree from the label and priced at INR 65,000. Her saree boasted intricate kadhua weave with sona zari, and hazar booti motifs. She teamed her saree with a full-sleeved silk green blouse that went well with her saree. The actress wore a gold and gemstone neckpiece from Tvisha Jewlz. The makeup was highlighted by contoured pink cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a tiny red bindi. The side-parted short hairdo completed her look.
Picture Credit: Chandrahas Prabhu
Tanya Maniktala's Colour-Blocked Saree
Styled by Who Wore What When, Tanya Maniktala again gave us a saree goal with her contrasting-hued saree from Studio Medium. She wore a Shibori-style saree from the label and while the drape of her saree was enhanced by black and grey striped patterns, the fall was purple-hued and well-pleated. The saree was accentuated by a metallic touch. The Mulberry silk saree of hers is priced at INR 24,500 and she teamed it with a sleeveless black blouse, which went well with her saree. The actress upped her style quotient with a vintage neckpiece from Abhilasha Jewelry Collection. She also wore a dainty bangle and her signature nose pin. Tanya highlighted her makeup with light-pink lip shade and nude-toned eye shadow with subtle kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses went well with her look.
Picture Credit: Akshay Rao
Lavanya Tripathi's Embellished Saree
Lavanya Tripathi has also been inspiring us with her saree fashion. After her ombré blue saree by Manish Malhotra, Lavanya Tripathi wore an embellished saree by Abhinav Mishra. It was a raw silk mirror-work saree that was splashed in mint-green hue. She paired her saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse. Her wedding-perfect saree is priced at INR 89,600. She accessorised her look with a dazzling neckpiece and complementing danglers from Vithaldas Zaveri Jewellers. Styled by Ashwin Mawle and Hassan Khan, her makeup was light with a glossy pink lip shade, pink eye shadow, and subtle kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her traditional look.
Picture Credit: Chandrahas Prabhu
Kirti Kulhari's Metallic Zari Saree
The Four More Shots Please! actress Kirti Kulhari impressed us with her saree look for the Criminal Justice Season 2 e-promotions. She wore a Pranay Baidya saree that was splashed in mint-green hue and accentuated by pure zari metallic stripes. Her saree was finished with gold zari crochet lace-work. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless green chevron blouse that went well with her saree. Her gorgeous saree is priced at INR 12,400 at Aza. Styled by Who Wore What When, Kirti Kulhari kept her jewellery-game light with blue-stoned earrings and ring from Amrapali. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and pink eye shadow. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
Courtesy: Shruti Haasan's Instagram
Shruti Haasan's Floral Saree
Styled by Neerajaa Kona, Shruti Haasan had all our attention with her rich floral saree. Her saree was designed by Mrunalini Rao and she looked absolutely pretty in her saree. Posed amid a well-manicured lawn with pink floral petals sprinkled on the grass, Shruti Haasan flaunted her floral saree. Her chiffon saree was grey-hued with floral multi-hued chintz print and crochet lace border. Her saree is priced at INR 19,100 and she teamed it with a dark-teal multi-colour chintz print blouse that is worth INR 10,100. She accessorised her look with stunning pink earrings from the Trinkaholic, Hyderabad. She also wore silver bangles. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and a pink bindi. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
We loved Shruti Haasan's saree look the most. Whose saree look did you like? Let us know that.
- diet fitnessSayani Gupta Fitness Mantra: It's Uncomplicated And Versatile
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobePagglait Promotions: Sayani Gupta Sizzles In Two Golden Ensembles Of Different Shades And We Loved It
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2020: Sayani Gupta’s Beautiful Blue Saree Will Guarantee Give You Festive Feel
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Sayani Gupta: 4 Party-Perfect Outfits Of Hers, You’ll Regret If You Miss Out One
- bollywood wardrobeVidya Balan, Mouni Roy And, Other Divas’ Summer-Perfect Cotton Sarees Are Ideal For Working Women
- bollywood wardrobeFour More Shots Please! Stars Lisa Ray And Bani J Give Twinning Moment In White Bridal Ensembles
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta’s Pink Dress And White Shirt Is A Perfect Stay-At-Home Wear
- bollywood wardrobeJio Mami 2019 Closing Ceremony: The Actresses Who Caught Our Attention With Their Stylish Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeB-Town Actresses Grace The asiaSpa Awards Event But Whose Attire Was The Best
- bollywood wardrobeJio Mami 2019: Who Wore What And Whose Outfit We Liked The Most, Find Out
- bollywood wardrobeSo We Have Reviewed The Latest Outfits Of Bollywood Divas For You