- 13 min ago Hum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- 53 min ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 2 hrs ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- 3 hrs ago Expert Article: Breast Cancer Early Detection, Screening, And Management
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Karan Kundrra Says He Never Did Any Work At Home But Is Now Cleaning Toilets In The BB House
- News India expressed readiness to provide humanitarian aid to Afghans says Taliban
- Finance This Government Backed Scheme Offers An Interest Rate Of 6.8%
- Sports El Clasico 2021: Meet the potential debutants
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Recently, Vidya Balan and Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari gave us understated saree goals and looked elegant in their respective outfits. Both were styled by Who Wore What When, and their styling was done minimally. The makeup looks were impressive and we have decoded their outfits and looks for some major saree inspiration.
Photographer Courtesy: Chandrahas Prabhu
Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Polka-Dotted Saree
For the promotions of Ankaahi Kahaniya, Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari wore a saree that came from the label, House of Urrmi. She draped a beige mul-black polka-dotted saree and exuded retro vibes. With beige as the base colour, her impeccably-draped saree was accentuated by black-toned polka-dots and she paired it with a half-sleeved black blouse that contrasted her saree. She wore heavy silver bangles, a sleek choker and a cocktail ring. Her jewellery came from the label, The Silverstreak. The makeup was highlighted by brown lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl with nude-gold eye shadow. She also wore a tiny black bindi to accentuate her style quotient. The curly tresses completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Kabbur
Vidya Balan's Linen Saree
Vidya Balan also looked amazing in her linen saree that was designed by Anavila Misra. Draped beautifully, her saree was enhanced by checked patterns in the shades of brown and she paired it with a half-sleeved purple blouse that contrasted her saree. The Sherni actress wore heavy silver and gemstone jewellery that included statement floral-cut rings and danglers. Her jewellery came from Neeta Boochra - Silver Centrre. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-pink eye shadow. The middle-parted neat bun rounded out her avatar.
So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.