- 13 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 14 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 15 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
After leaving us speechless with her linen saree, seasoned actress Neena Gupta gave us another saree goal but this saree of hers was a lot different than the previous one. This saree of hers was more contemporary and splashed in muted hues but with more embellished accents. She was styled by Manisha Melwani and her jewellery game was equally strong. We have decoded this look of hers for some fashion inspiration.
The Sardar Ka Grandson actress wore a saree that came from the label, Yavï. She wore an impressionist printed Sandcastle saree that was crafted out of tissue fabric, which gave her saree, metallic sheen. A cross between sheerness and glitter, Neena Gupta's saree was splashed in the hues of brown, gold, and rust, making it a perfect formal evening wear. Her saree is priced at Rs. 18,600 and she teamed her saree with a plain beige-hued blouse that was half-sleeved. The blouse perfectly complemented her saree.
The actress paired her saree with a complementing pair of kolhapuri sandals. The heavy gold neckpiece and delicate earrings spruced up her look. She also wore traditional bangles, which enhanced her style quotient. As for her makeup, she highlighted her look with a mauve-pink glossy lip shade, contoured cheekbones, subtle kohl, and a tiny sky-blue bindi. The middle-parted bob tresses rounded out her saree look. So, what do you think about her saree style? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam