- 46 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Huawei P Smart 2019 Starts Receiving Android 10-Based EMUI Firmware Update
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sarabjit is a movie based on the real life of prisoner Sarabjit. The star cast of the film, Aishwarya Rai, Richa Chaddha and Randeep Hooda recently paid homage to Sarabjit's family at Sarabjit's third anniversary.
Aishwarya, the other lead of the film, wore a white suit during this event. She wore a white suit by Anjul Bhandari. The suit was neat and perfect.
Richa Chaddha wore a beautiful ethnic piece by the designer label Natasha J. The floor-length white anarkali matched pretty well with a red velvet dupatta. Richa kept her makeup to a minimum and rocked the floor in a half tied hairstyle.
If you have missed out on the trailer, have a look at it now: