- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sarbjit hit the theaters today. The much-awaited biographical drama has taken audiences by blow, not only in India but in Pakistan too.
Team Sarbjit was consistently promoting the movie. In fact, they left no stone unturned in advertising the movie. Aishwarya and Richa gave us some great ethnic outfits during these promotions. Yes. For the first time ever, a team entirely went for ethnic wardrobe for the promotions.
Aish wore some great labels and boho ethnic outfits. Richa kept it simple and modest. We have selected the top 6 ethnic outfits from their promotions. Have a look:
In Payal Khandwala
Aishwarya opted for this maxi cotton kurta during one of the Sarbjit promotions. She matched this length-y kurta with white pants and chunky jewellery. Aish surely knows the art of dressing boho, in Indian style.
In A Silk Saree
In another promotion, Aish went completely traditional. Pink and orange saree, mid-parted hair, gajra and heavy gold earrings, boy that was something.
In Manish Malhotra
Aish opted for a sky blue ethnic skirt from Manish Malhotra collection. She paired it with a metallic copper oversized crop top. Quite an upbeat outfit.
Aish wore a modest white suit by Sabyasachi while promoting Sarbjit at India's Got Talent show.
In Ridhi Mehra
Richa Chadha looked chic in a Ridhi Mehra eccentric ethnic piece during one of the Sarbjit promotions.
In Payal Singhal
Richa was a vision in a Payal Singhal's separates. An off-shoulder blouse paired with a maxi skirt.
Let us know what do you think of these ethnic outfits.