- 3 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 7 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 7 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 9 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- Sports IPL 2022 Final, GT vs RR: Rajasthan Royals may have a slight edge: Graeme Smith
- News Bodies of 3 sisters, their kids found in well in Jaipur, family alleges dowry death
- Technology Fire-Boltt Talk 2 Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launching Soon; Specifications & Features
- Finance How To Download Aadhaar Card Online From UIDAI: Official Procedure
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
Well, sometimes we don't get awesome fashion goals and sometimes the outfit is awesome but the styling is not too great. In this regard, recently, Rani Mukerji and Sarah Jessica Parker made a fashion outing and we have talked about their fashion game, which didn't quite inspire us.
Speaking about Sarah Jessica Parker first, the seasoned actress and Sex and the City star was spotted on the sets of her upcoming comedy-drama series, And Just Like That. The actress was seen exuding traditional vibes with her lehenga. Sarah Jessica Parker wore a Falguni and Shane Peacock lehenga and her photographs from the set instantly went viral. She sported a handcrafted lehenga from the designer duo that featured a red and black base. Her lehenga set was accentuated by intricate silk embroidery, sequins, crystals, and beads. It was a gorgeous lehenga and come wedding season, this lehenga is what will trend.
She carried a black and silver potli bag with her. As for accessories, she wore green bangles. The makeup was minimally done and the braided hairdo was fine but those purple and red flowers adorning her hairdo, like a maangtikka, was what brought her fashion game notches down. A single element can sometimes make or break the look and in Sarah Jessica Parker's case, while she looked stunning in the outfit, the floral accessory was not quite needed here. And now another fashion blooper came from Rani Mukerji. She was spotted promoting her upcoming film, Bunty Aur Babli 2 with Saif Ali Khan, Siddhant Chaturvedi, and Sharvari.
Rani sported a white flared top and teamed it with multi-patterned Dolce & Gabbana pyjamas. Her pyjamas were pretty statement but the pair didn't seem to go well with the white top. She also wore orange-hued beads and geometrical-shaped Gucci sunglasses as accessories but then it also wasn't a great styling. The makeup was marked by light-pink lip shade and the side-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
So, what do you think about the fashion game of Sarah Jessica Parker and Rani Mukerji? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeBunty Aur Babli 2 Promotions: 7 Party-Perfect Outfits That Sharvari Wagh Flaunted
- bollywood wardrobeBunty Aur Babli 2 Promotions: Rani Mukerji Opts For Fun And Festive Sarees From This Designer
- bollywood wardrobeBunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- bollywood wardrobeKuch Kuch Hota Hai Completes 23 Years: Of Costumes, Male Gaze, And Anjali’s Disappointing Transformation
- bollywood wardrobe17 Years Of Hum Tum: From Wedding To Maternity, Rani Mukerji’s Distinctive Fashion From The Film
- bollywood wardrobeOn 21 Years Of Hello Brother, Salman Khan And Rani Mukerji’s Co-ordinated Outfits From The Film
- bollywood wardrobe14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- bollywood wardrobeAladdin Actress Avneet Kaur’s Colourful Fashion Wardrobe Is Worth Noticing And Here's Why!
- bollywood wardrobeRani Mukerji’s Top 4 Gorgeous Sarees That You Wish You Had
- bollywood wardrobeRani Mukerji’s Top 5 Fashion Trends From Her Superhit Movies
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Rani Mukerji To Raveena Tandon, Whose Sari We Liked The Most At Armaan Jain's Reception
- bollywood wardrobeFrom 1997 To 2020, Preity Zinta's Fashion Journey Explained On Her Birthday